November 17, 2013

Freezer Pop Cozie


Freezer Pop Cozie
Very simple, like 5 minutes, project. Using the bigger side of my spool loom and some leftover Bernat Baby Blanket yarn I created this quick pop cozie for my daughter to use. Just wait until after you insert the freezer pop to open it. You will need to wiggle it through since it may catch a little during the process. But still, quick and simple.

I inserted the yarn through the spool loom first so there was at "tail" to gently pull on the other end to help the project come through. Because of the thickness of the yarn and the smaller opening on the other side, having the "tail" worked well. I did the e-wrap knit until I had the length I wanted (a little more than the length of the spool loom) and did the crochet bind off with 2 chains in between.


My daughter loved it! Make sure to use a thick yarn. Yarn used was a weight of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment